Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Journey Begins

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you'll be swept off to."
- Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

My first post on my new blog!

If you know fantasy, then you're sure to know my interests just by my title...
1. Rings: The Lord of the Rings, by J. R. R. Tolkien
2. Lightsabers: Star Wars
3. Wardrobes: The Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis

On this blog, I'll be talking about just about anything and everything, but especially about LotR, Star Wars, and Narnia. I'll be posting book reviews and short essays, and giving links to and commenting on YouTube videos...
Posting on this blog is going to be an interesting journey. I've stepped out onto the Road, and I can't wait to find out where it takes me.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can...

No comments: