Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Two Unrelated Things

That's right. Two topics for today that are totally unrelated.


1. Flowers

Here in the Midwest, it is the season for snowball bushes and irises to bloom. I've been taking loads of photos around my home of all the beautiful flowers. I've uploaded the best to my Flickr account - please check out my photostream!


2. Across the Stars

Today, I set up a second blog: this one is for my Star Wars fan fiction only. It's an Alternate Universe story that retells the saga with a lot of twists, including several Original Characters (one in particular). I also created a video preview of the "series" for YouTube. My AU is called Across the Stars, after Anakin's and Padme's theme. I'm posting the prologue and character list of the pilot story today. Please check it out!

No comments: